Saturday, July 3, 2010

Introducing PALOT

the name is Palot. everything about me is colors. colors colors and lotsa lotsa colors. i can mix and match them without making your head spin. the brightest color is always my choice. i guess it tells so much about the kind of person that i am. i also like to show some flesh when it comes to choosing my wardrobe. comfort is also what i aim for, but when it comes to wearing a shoes, comfort can take the backseat - hello 5-inch heels! hehehe
my face is my pallet. i could go wild when it comes to wearing makeup. i experiment and always have fun mixing the colors in my face. i may not be a pro in putting them but i have a few tricks on my sleeve when it comes to cosmetics. :) ---PALOT


Ely Sexy Dress by Forplay CatalogVerona Sexy Dress by Forplay CatalogBCBGeneration Women's Abina High Heel Dress Shoe,Black Nappa,8.5 M USAmerican Apparel Sleeveless Lace Chiffon Dress Medium-orangeNew Multicolor Flower Garden Flat Opera Wallet w/Checkbook Holder Clutch Purse

No comments:

Post a Comment